You must have visited Manali in the summers when it’s crowded and packed with tourists. Time has come for a change to visit the majestic Himalayas in the winters to welcome the New Year with a bang!
10 reasons why you should bring in the New Year in snowy Manali:
- See a familiar destination in a different attire: Manali is prettier with pristine white snow everywhere and that will be an everlasting memory! Keep the beauty to yourself in the absence of bus full-of-tourists that come in high season.
- Experience life-like locals: Brag about having seen water frozen in pipes and see the way of the locals go about their daily life. Gaze at the mountains shrouded in a smoky light with every home having a tandoor that works like a heater.
- Satiate your gastronomic desires: Manali doesn’t disappoint you when it comes to enjoy winter cuisine. The hot gulab jamuns, gajar ka halwa, jalebi, kesar doodh, chaat…. everything seems tastier in snow-white winters. Discover the mysteries of the local organic rice & barley alcohol and get naturally high. Enjoy winter food – an entirely different animal from summer’s simplicity!
- See more. Spend less: Hotels, taxis and activities costs are cheaper in off-season, sweaty summer crowds are a dim memory, and there’s plenty to explore in half the amount.
- It’s easier to plan a last-minute trip: Feeling spontaneous? A low-season trip is the ticket to planning a successful break with just days until departure.
- Have fun in the Snow: Manali is the top adventure destination. Get an adrenalin rush with activities like skiing, snowboarding, Zorbing, Paragliding, Snow Scooter driving and many other adventure sports in Solang Valley
- Capture landscapes in new lights and hues: Photography enthusiasts would love to shoot in the low season. Popular attractions become more alluring. Imagine the rusty Hadimba Temple covered with silver flurry. Also, you’ll often have sought-after attractions all to yourself—so no photo bombing in your perfect shot.
- Bonding over bonfires: Let the singer and actor in you come alive over a bonfire. Rekindle the lovely memories – truth and dare, antakshri, crushes and misses over a bonfire and drinks.
- Overdress to impress: Winters is the time to bring out the fashionista in you. Drape yourself in colourful mufflers, boots, caps, and trench coats. Overdressing would not be minded.
- Best place to make New Year resolutions: Manali through its picturesque and serene landscapes in winters, offer a perfect environment to ponder over the bygone year and make New Year resolutions. And what better way to fulfill your resolutions by fulfilling an old resolution – winter holiday in Himalayas that you promised yourself long time back. Time to act on it NOW.
So what are you waiting for? Start the New Year on a snowy note…
Reclaim your life; come to the Himalayas with us!